Door Supervisors usually work at a licensed premises but can work in a variety of roles including static guarding, manned guarding, key holding etc.
With an SIA Door Supervisor License you can work in bars, clubs, pubs, restaurants, warehouses, shopping centres plus many other opportunities.
Obtaining the Level 2 Door Supervisor qualification is the first step to obtaining and SIA License to work in the security industry and if looking to work in the security industry as a Security Guard or a Door Supervisor this is the right course for you.
Door Supervisor Training Course Content
The SIA Door Supervisor Training course runs over 4 days and is divided into 4 units:
- Working in the Private Security Industry
- Private Security Industry: the legal aspect
- Health & Safety for Private Security operatives
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Emergency procedures
- Communication skills and customer care
- Working as a Door Supervisor
- Behavioral Standards
- Civil and Criminal law
- Drugs Awareness
- Recording incidents and Crime Scene preservation
- Licensing Law
- Conflict Management for the Private Security Industry
- Avoiding Conflict and reducing personal risk
- Defusing conflict
- Resolving and learning from conflict
- Application of communication skills and conflict management for Door Supervisors
- Physical Intervention Skills for the Private Security Industry
- Introduction to physical intervention skills
- Must know legislations
The above is assessed on the final day with a practical and written assessment and 3 multiple choice exams. Please be assured that everything you will need for the assessments is covered in the Door Supervisor course and your specialist instructor will fully prepare you for the tests.
Door Supervisor courses are extremely popular and spaces are limited we therefore recommend you book your course today.