Unfortunately, now not only security poses a high level of Conflict Management, our courses are run irrespective of your sector as our instructors are not only ex-military professionals, some have worked within the NHS and care sector, enabling us to tailor our course to your needs.
Our courses vary dependent on your requirements however they typically include:
- The legal and professional implications
- Reducing the risk of harm
- Good practice and guidance
- Identifying personal safety risks
- Reviewing and improving existing safe systems of work and procedures
- How to maintain contact with others and how to access help in an emergency
- Develop individual strategies for avoiding, reducing and managing risks
- The importance of reporting all incidents and near misses and who to report to
- The value of a dynamic risk assessment
- Use of both verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Best practice in de-escalatingthe situation
- Escaping from a difficult or threatening situation
- Breakaway techniques
Our courses are interactive, fun, informative and highly practical and always relevant to you and your work environment, ensuring you leave us with the confidence and ability to handle any situation.