Drugs are an ever increasing problem which lead to an economic and social consequence to society.
We provide both passive drug search dogs, who search on a lead scanning air around individuals, and proactive drug search dogs who search an area or open space.
Our passive drug search dog teams work quickly and effectively without any intrusion on the individuals and their personal space. The dogs we use are highly trained so individuals wouldn’t even be aware they are being searched, for example the handler can mingle in the common room rather than lining certain classes up which may lead to some people thinking they are being singled out or lined up for inspection.
Passive drug search dogs are ideal for:
- People entering the workplace
- Night club queues
- Sporting events
- University or colleges
Out proactive drug search dogs search an open area, dependent on the area they will either work off lead or on a long line. Our proactive drug search dogs have had continued success in the below
- Bail hostels
- Private prisons
- Halls of residence
- Docks, container yards, shipping companies
The list for both is extensive and for some clients to meet their needs the working of both passive drug search dogs and proactive drug search dogs work best. Our team are able to advise which solution will work best for your needs.
Did you know?
- 1 in 12 people aged 16-59 had taken an illegal drug in the last year
- 15% of school pupils had ever taken drugs in their lifetime
- 10% of school pupils had taken drugs in the last year
- 6% of school pupils had taken drugs in the last month
- 6% of 11 year olds had tried drugs once compared to 24% of 15 year olds
- There are an estimated 208 million people internationally who consume illegal drugs
We are also able to provide talks and demonstrations at your local clubs, schools, colleges and universities by experienced dedicated drug search dog handlers who also hold enhanced DBS.